NEW for 2014:
End-of-Life University Seminar Series …
the Perfect Update for Busy Care Providers!
More than 60 Minutes of FREE
Inspiration – Every Month!
Tune in to Global Experts on Aging and the End-of-Life! Don’t Miss Any!
Join us for this Online Interview Series as we explore all aspects of aging and the end-of-life twice each month. This series will feature 30- to 40-minute interviews – the perfect length for your lunch break or commute.
Register even if you can’t attend live and you will receive access to the replays for listening at a later time.
Register here for FREE access to End-of-Life University!
Why End-of-Life University?
Statistics show that 10,000 Baby Boomers in the U.S. turn 65 every day! And the Baby Boom Generation is going to enter the later years of life differently that any previous generation. Studies predict that Baby Boomers will:
- retire at an older age
- live longer than any previous group
- focus on wellness and fitness throughout their elder years
- be financially unprepared for retirement
Tune in to this informative series with expert speakers on:
- Estate Planning: Protect Your Financial Legacy
- Creating Your ‘Encore’ Career
- Aging Well: 100 is the New 80
- It’s Never Too Late To Fulfill Your Dreams
- Why You Need an Advance Directive
- Options for The Best Possible Care at the End-of-Life
- How to Plan a Home Funeral and ‘Green’ Burial
- Leaving a Legacy of Your Love
- …and more!
Ira Byock, MD:
Palliative physician and Author of The Best Care Possible and Dying Well
Marilyn Schlitz, PhD:
Co-Producer of Movie: “Death Makes LIfe Possible”
Founder of Wish of a Lifetime Foundation